Mmmmh ! Cheese Fondue ! A convivial atmosphere !
Please note that the application for registering volunteers is not "responsive", so it is preferable to use a computer rather than a smartphone to register.
Come and choose your time slots for a volunteer position at the Fondue World Championship on 17, 18 and 19 November 2023.
Each volunteer will receive an access card for the 3 days of the event, a Bô-Bonnet, a glass and a surprise bag of Goodies. The access card will be charged with CHF 30 for the first 4 hours of volunteering and CHF 16 for each additional 4 hours. Feel free to take several time slots ;-)
If you don't find a time slot to your liking, don't hesitate to come back to our site regularly. Additional slots will be opened as needs evolution.
The minimum age for volunteers is 16, except for alcohol sales and cashier duties (18).
For any further information or questions, and for group bookings, please contact us at #oraribyrf$zbaqvnysbaqhr.pbz
If you are new, please read the following carefully.
Registering for time slots is a bit like making an online purchase. Once you have chosen your time slots for a given job, press "Add to basket". The time slots you have selected will then be displayed in a kind of basket and will be reserved for 10 minutes. This gives you time to browse the other jobs.
Once you've made your choices, press the "Confirm" button in the basket. You will then be redirected to a login page. If this is the first time you've registered, you'll need to enter your contact details. If you subsequently wish to register additional time slots, you will have received a password that will enable us to retrieve your details and better manage the hundreds of volunteers we will have.
Thank you very much for contributing to the success of our event.
NB : The time slots starting at midnight concern the rest and end of the evening on Friday and Saturday respectively.
As a volunteer, I undertake to:
- be on time
- inform as soon as possible of any absence or delay by telephone or message to 079 387 40 75
- not to drink excessively before or during my working hours
- listen to and follow the instructions of my manager
- put on the volunteer's Bô-Bonnet
- bring my good mood
- 1 access card valid for the 3 days of the event
- 1 volunteer wristband
- 1 Bô-Bonnet
- 1 Mondial de fondue 2023 glass
- 1 surprise bag of goodies
- 1 load of the cashless access card worth CHF 30.- for the first 4 hours of work
- 1 reload of the cashless access card worth CHF 16.- for each additional 4 hours registered