Published on 30 November 2022
- Pierre-Alain Blanchard - out of 9 amateurs
- Julie Emery - out of 6 professionals
- Eric Lefebvre : MOF Fromage
- Etienne Aebischer : Fromager Gruyère à Montricher (Top 10 suisse)
- Sébastien Schwarz : Maître Œnologue à Genève
- Marc Blondel : Finaliste Or Mondial de Fondue Tartegnin 2019, Fondateur de Y’a pas le Feu !
- Pierre Gay : MOF
- Fabien Foare : MOF
- Elodie : Influenceuse "J'aime pas les dimanches"
Back to images with photos of Laura Chantelot
Win your place in the final of the MdF 2023
Take part in Cook’n’Cheese on Friday, November 11, 2022 in Palexpo, and try to win your direct access to the World Fondue Final 2023. The contest takes place in 4 different sessions of one hour. The first one starts at 2 pm and the last one starts at 6 pm (when registering, you can choose the time of the session that suits you best). Once all the sessions are completed, you will participate in the awards ceremony from 7pm to 8pm.
Little extra : the Cook'n'Cheese takes place during https://automnales.ch/cooknshow/, so you can discover many cooking worlds during your break time.